Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Something Wicked This way Comes

And so it is Trubies a new season of True blood is upon us..and I can personally say I am so looking forward to season 4 as it is based on one of my favorite sookie stackhouse Books, Dead to the world where we get a further look at a different side to everyone's favorite viking vampire, Eric Northman sheriff of area 5. Finally Team eric gets what they have been waiting for!!
This season promises to be full of vampires,faires,weres and witches oh my! I am so excited for this season not only is it eric and sookie loving,but they have an awesome cast lined up and I can't wait to see where it takes us!!
So far it's looking pretty awesome!!
















PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Images By Rhonda Sutton,Mary K and Jessica Russell

No comments: