Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

oh lafayette...

For those true blood fans who have read the books know that one of the most colorful and down to earth tell it as it is characters merlotte's own smack talking cook Lafayette Reynolds is killed off at the beginning of book 2. I personally could not imagine the show without him. He lightens the mood,cracks you up and takes no shit...so in honor of the upcoming season I decided to dedicate this post to some of his more memorable moments...

 TARA: Look at you, scaring that white boy. 
LAFAYETTE: Ain’t nobody scaring him, he too big to be scared. I likes a big man. Look at that belly. You can be my Santa Clause.
Lafayette: Bitch, you come in my house, you gonna eat my food the way I fucking make it! Do you understand me? Tip your waitress.
True Blood 1x05 - “Sparks Fly Out”







No comments: